NTWRK orders can be returned to our fulfillment center for the following reasons:
- Incorrect shipping address.
- Missing unit/apt numbers.
- A recipient was not available to receive an order.
When a return to the sender takes place, the NTWRK is able to provide a reshipment of your order. Please know that our returns clerks review all inbound returns for quality assurance. Once your order has been reviewed, you will receive a notification in 24-48 hours from the date the product has been received to process a reshipment. Customers will have 48 hours to provide the NTWRK with an updated or adjusted shipping address.
If our team does not receive a response in 48 hours, a refund will automatically be processed. Refunds will reflect on your monthly statements in 5-7 business days.
For more information on returned orders, please follow these steps:
- Login to your NTWRK account on the NTWRK app.
- Tap the "profile" tab.
- Select the "Need Help? Ask Here" selection
- Submit a ticket under "Order Support"
Here is a reference of the profile view via the NTWRK app.