Due to the volume of large releases, order confirmations can be delayed. As long as you received an order number confirmation within your NTWRK inbox, then your order has been confirmed. Please save all order numbers for your records. We also recommend checking the spam folder of your email.
Articles in this section
- I want to cancel an order, what can NTWRK do for me?
- What is your returns / exchange policy?
- How can I update my Shipping Address after I processed an order?
- I entered the wrong postal code/apartment number and the package has been returned to sender. How can I get my package re-sent?
- My order has been shipped to the incorrect address, what can NTWRK do for me?
- My package has not arrived and the tracking information states that it was delivered. What can NTWRK do for me?
- When can I expect to hear back from NTWRK's Customer Support?
- How can I use NTWRK Credits?
- I'm not receiving mobile verification texts
- Which countries do you ship to?