What personal information does NTWRK collect from its customers?
NTWRK collects personal information about its customers through your transactions and interactions with us so we can better serve you. We make reasonable efforts to ensure the security of your personal information and to treat that information responsibly. We collect the personal information that you give us voluntarily or in response to our request when you choose to purchase a product from the NTWRK Services. For example, when you register with NTWRK, we will ask you to provide information such as your name, email address, billing address, shipping address, phone number, gender, apparel and shoe size, date of birth and social media account information. We will also ask you for contact information so we can send you newsletters or other promotional notices. You may be also asked to provide additional information, including without limitation, your interests and preferences.
If you make a purchase through the NTWRK Services, we'll also ask you for financial information, such as your credit card number.
What other kinds of customer information does NTWRK collect?
If you ask us to ship a purchase to somebody else, we'll ask you to provide the name and address or email address of the person to whom you're sending or recommending the product, as well as your name and contact information.
We may also obtain personal information about you, such as contact information; updated address and shipping instructions; and credit information from agents, consultants, contractors, carriers, and other third parties. We may also collect contact and other information about prospective customers.
Additionally, our system keeps track of technical information about your mobile device, such as the operating system of your mobile device, mobile device model, links you click, the amount of time you spend using the NTWRK Services, the mobile providers you use to access certain of our services, and your location, and time zone setting. To help us understand the use of our services by our visitors and improve your shopping experience and to aid us in marketing and managing our services, we also automatically collect information as to how you were directed to them, how you navigate around them, what products you browse, and your purchasing activities.
How does NTWRK collect this information?
When you register with NTWRK, we compile the personal information you give us about yourself into an individual profile, adding other personal information about you (including without limitation, any information collected about you through surveys and questionnaires that you voluntarily take on or provided through the NTWRK Services) to that profile as we obtain it. We also collect information about your purchases and other uses of our services as they occur.
What if you don't want to give NTWRK personal information?
Personal information is required for you to make a purchase, request information or assistance, or take advantage of certain services and features we offer, such as NTWRK mobile services. We respect the confidentiality of all your personal information as described in this Privacy Statement.
How does NTWRK use information about its customers?
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To process your orders; this includes, for example, validating, confirming, verifying, delivering, installing, and tracking your order (including to process payment of card transactions, arrange for shipping, handle returns and refunds, maintain a record of the purchases you make, and contact you about your orders or to provide customer support, including by telephone or email) or to service products you purchased from us.
- To provide you with customized content, targeted offers, promotions and advertising on the NTWRK Services, through other third-party sites or apps, or via email, text messages, or push notifications offered by NTWRK or other partners that might be of interest to you.
- To protect the security or integrity of the NTWRK Services and our business, including by protecting against and preventing fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and managing risk exposure.
- To send you information, newsletters or other promotional notices from NTWRK or one of our partners and affiliates, or to respond to requests for information or assistance from you.
- To improve our service to you; to customize the content you see; and for research, marketing, and other business purposes. For example, we periodically review customer information as part of servicing our accounts. We may also contact you from time to time to inform you of the services that we offer and to gather information about how we can improve them.
- To analyze information we obtain automatically concerning our customers' use of, access to, and navigation of our services and their browsing and purchasing activities to improve, customize, and market our services and content; and for research, marketing, and other business purposes.
- As otherwise described at the point of data collection.
How does NTWRK share customers' personal information with third-parties?
NTWRK may share information we collect about you in the following ways:
- Within Commerce Media Holding LLC’s current and future affiliated companies.
- In order to receive and process your orders and requests, we may provide your personal information to other entities, such as credit card companies and delivery services (for example, American Express, Visa, UPS, and USPS). If you order a product that is shipped directly from another company or offered by NTWRK in conjunction with another company, we'll share personal information about that order with the other company.
- We may use third-parties to perform business functions on our behalf, including customer service, credit review, tax advisory, account servicing, customer research, marketing, IT services, and records maintenance. We give these entities access to our customers' personal information to perform these functions for us. We do not authorize them to use that information for any other purpose.
- We share personal information about you when you voluntarily use certain optional services and features we offer. If you ask us to send a particular product to another person, we'll tell that person we're sending the product or at your request.
- Certain areas of the NTWRK Services may be provided to you in association with third-parties, such as companies that provide products and services, conduct joint sales programs, sweepstakes, promotional campaigns, and other jointly sponsored events. Such NTWRK Services will identify the third-party. If you elect to register for any products and/or services provided during any such NTWRK Services, you either will be providing your information to both NTWRK and such third-party, or NTWRK might share your information directly with such third-party for that third-party to fulfill the products and services directly with you.
- NTWRK may share your information with select partners, affiliates, and other third parties that we believe may have offers or be of interest to you.
- NTWRK may transfer and/or disclose the information we receive from and about you to comply with a legal obligation; to provide information to law enforcement and other governmental authorities in accordance with applicable law, and when we believe in good faith that the law requires it. We also reserve the right to share information with legal authorities and other companies for fraud protection and credit risk reduction, to detect any technical or security vulnerabilities, to enforce our Terms and Conditions or other applicable policies, or to otherwise protect the rights, property, safety, or security of third-parties, users of the NTWRK Services, NTWRK, or the public.
- To protect the rights, property, safety, or other interests of NTWRK and its customers.
How does NTWRK share other kinds of information about its customers with third-parties?
We may share or sell non-identifiable aggregate or anonymous information with our affiliates, agents, service providers, business partners, or other third-parties for their marketing or analytics uses or for other lawful purposes. This type of non-identifiable and aggregate information cannot be used to identify you personally.
How can users check or change the information NTWRK collects from or about them?
While you cannot access or change the nonpersonal information that NTWRK collects, you can review your personal profile on the NTWRK app and correct or update it by following the instructions on the NTWRK Services. You can also subscribe to or unsubscribe from NTWRK emails, newsletters, push notifications and text messages by following the instructions on the NTWRK Services.
We are happy to assist you in checking or changing your personal profile or removing your name from our contact lists. You can reach us at info@theNTWRK.com.
Does NTWRK collect personal information from children?
The NTWRK Services are not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not direct the NTWRK Services to, nor do we knowingly solicit or collect information from anyone who tells us that he or she is under 13 years of age. If NTWRK learns that a child under the age of 13 has provided personally identifiable information to the NTWRK Services, it will use reasonable efforts to remove such information from its files. Parents should be aware that there are parental control tools available online that you can use to prevent your children from submitting information online without parental permission or from accessing material that is harmful to minors.
For how long and where is my data stored?
Your personal information is subject to the laws of the United States. The servers and databases in which information may be stored may be located outside the country from which you accessed the Services and in a country where the data protection and other laws may differ from your country of residence. Your personal information may be disclosed in response to inquiries or requests from government authorities or to respond to judicial process in the countries in which we operate. You consent to any such cross-border transfer of your personal information.
What if I live outside of the United States?
Who do I contact if I have additional questions or concerns about this policy? How do I lodge complaints?
Please contact customer service if you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy practices or the way we handle your personal information. To the extent you believe we have not addressed your concerns or otherwise choose to do so, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in the country where you reside and/or the United States. You may contact the US Federal Trade Commission regarding your concerns. For more information, please see https://www.ftc.gov/faq/consumer-protection/submit-consumer-complaint-ftc. For all questions about privacy or unsubscribing, contact info@theNTWRK.com.
What are my California Privacy Rights?
If you are a California resident, you may request information about NTWRK’s disclosure of personal information to third-parties or affiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes. To make such request, please submit a written request to the following email address specifying that you want a copy of NTWRK’s "California Privacy Rights" notice: legal@theNTWRK.com. Please include "Attn: California Privacy" in the subject line. We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or do not have complete information. Please allow up to 30 days for us to process your request. You may submit such a request once per year.
Non-affiliated third-parties are independent from NTWRK and if you wish to receive information about your disclosure choices or stop communications from such third-parties, please contact those non-affiliated third-parties directly.
Last updated and Effective Date: October 4, 2018