Updated as of February 21, 2019
What personal information does NTWRK collect from its customers?
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, billing address, shipping address and phone number;
- Purchase information, such as the items you purchase, payment method and payment information (for example, your credit or debit card number and information);
- Preferences and interests, such as your brand and merchandise preferences, contact and marketing preferences and your hobbies;
- Demographic information, such as your gender, date of birth and ZIP code;
- Profile and account information, which includes your contact information, purchase history, preferences and interests, your username and password, your apparel size and shoe size, your social media information and other information;
- Location information of your device that you use with the NTWRK app, provided that your device settings allow us to collect such location information; and
- Device and browsing information, including information about your phone, tablet or other device, and online browsing activity. This may also include IP addresses, unique device identifiers, cookie identifiers, device and browser settings and information, and wireless service provider information. We may also collect information about how and when you access the NTWRK app, including the date, time and duration of each visit to the NTWRK app and what actions you take on the NTWRK app.
How does NTWRK collect this information?
- You provide it when you register for an account, make a purchase, contact us, interact with customer service, chat using the NTWRK app chat function, respond to a survey or otherwise;
- Automatically from mobile devices, such as information about the location of your mobile device;
- Through third-parties, such as service providers that we use, analytics companies, advertising networks, demographic companies, and other third parties that we work with;
- NTWRK uses Google Analytics to collect and review user data. For more information, please visit google.com/policies/privacy/partners;
How does NTWRK use information about its customers?
- To provide products and services in connection with fulfilling orders, processing payments, maintaining user profiles, and suggest products we think you might be interested in;
- To respond to you when you contact customer service, request information or assistance, complete a survey, share comments on the NTWRK app, and enter and/or win sweepstakes and giveaways;
- To personalize your shopping experience by remembering your interests and preferences and customizing the products we advertise to you and the content you see;
- For analytics, to understand how you use our website and mobile application and to improve, customize, and market our services and content, and for other business purposes;
- For lawful business purposes, such as to operate and improve upon our business, to maintain our accounts and records, to communicate with you in order to determine your satisfaction with the NTRWK Services, to detect and prevent fraud and misuse of the NTWRK Services, and for any other business purpose that are permitted by law;
- To provide you with customized content, targeted offers, promotions and advertising on the NTWRK Services, through other third-party sites or apps, or via email, text messages, or push notifications offered by NTWRK or other partners that might be of interest to you, including sending you information and newsletters from NTWRK or one of our partners and sending you occasional customer surveys for the purpose of improving our product and service offerings to you; and
- To protect the security or integrity of the NTWRK Services and our business, including by protecting against and preventing fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and managing risk exposure.
How does NTWRK share customers' personal information with third-parties?
- Within Commerce Media Holding LLC’s current and future affiliated companies;
- In order to receive and process your orders and requests, we may provide your personal information to other entities, such as credit card companies and delivery services (for example, American Express, Visa, UPS, and USPS). We also share your information with Shopify and Stripe in order to process your purchases and transactions. If you order a product that is shipped directly from another company or offered by NTWRK in conjunction with another company, we'll share personal information about that order with the other company;
- We may use third-parties to perform business functions on our behalf, including customer service, credit review, tax advisory, account servicing, customer research, marketing, IT services, and records maintenance. The third-parties we currently share your information with for these purposes are Google Analytics, Akamai, Batch, Mixpanel, Grow, Amazon Redshift, Amazon Aurora, Sinch, Stitch, Oplyptics and Branch.io. We give these entities access to our customers' personal information to perform these functions for us. We do not authorize them to use that information for any other purpose;
- We may share information with parties to certain business transactions, such as mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, sales of assets, reorganizations, divestitures, dissolutions, bankruptcies, liquidations, or other types of business transactions. In connection with these transactions, personal information may be shared, sold or transferred, and it may subsequently be used by a third party;
- Some of the NTWRK Services may be provided to you in association with third-parties, such as companies that provide products and services, conduct joint sales programs, sweepstakes, promotional campaigns, and other jointly sponsored events. NTWRK may share your information directly with any such third-party(ies) for that third-party(ies) to fulfill products and services directly with you and/or advertise, promote and market directly to you;
- NTWRK may share your information with select partners, affiliates, and other third parties that we believe may have offers or be of interest to you;
- NTWRK may transfer and/or disclose the information we receive from and about you to comply with a legal obligation, to provide information to law enforcement and other governmental authorities in accordance with applicable law, and when we believe in good faith that the law requires it. We also reserve the right to share information with legal authorities and other companies for fraud protection and credit risk reduction, to detect any technical or security vulnerabilities, to enforce our Terms and Conditions or other applicable policies, or to otherwise protect the rights, property, safety, or security of third-parties, users of the NTWRK Services, NTWRK, or the public.
How does NTWRK share other kinds of information about its customers with third-parties?
We may share, disclose or sell non-identifiable aggregate or anonymous information with our affiliates, agents, service providers, business partners, or any other third-parties for their marketing or analytics uses or for other lawful purposes. This type of non-identifiable and aggregate information cannot be used to identify you personally.
How can users check or change the information NTWRK collects from or about them?
While you cannot access or change the nonpersonal information that NTWRK collects, you can review your personal profile on the NTWRK app and correct or update it by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also subscribe to or unsubscribe from NTWRK emails, newsletters and text messages by submitting a “Support” request through the main menu of the NTWRK App and/or contacting email@example.com. You can also opt out of marketing or advertising emails by utilizing the “unsubscribe” link or mechanism noted in advertising or marketing emails you receive from us. You can opt out of push notifications by selecting the appropriate setting directly on your mobile device. For any questions regarding how to subscribe or unsubscribe from NTWRK emails, newsletters, push notifications and text messages, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to assist you with any of the above.
Does NTWRK collect personal information from children?
The NTWRK Services are not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not direct the NTWRK Services to, nor do we knowingly solicit or collect information from anyone who tells us that he or she is under 13 years of age. If NTWRK learns that a child under the age of 13 has provided personally identifiable information to the NTWRK Services, it will use reasonable efforts to remove such information from its files. Parents should be aware that there are parental control tools available online that you can use to prevent your children from submitting information online without parental permission or from accessing material that is harmful to minors.
Security and Fraud
We take steps to help protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information that you share with us through the NTWRK Services. Although we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of your personal information, we recommend the following steps to help protect your information:
- Review your account and report any unexpected activity or information, and/or any unauthorized purchases;
- Install the latest security updates and anti-virus software on your computer to help prevent malware and viruses;
- Create and use complex passwords to access the NTWRK Services;
- Do not share your password for the NTWRK Services with anyone else; and
- Password protect your computer and your mobile device.
We are continuously implementing and updating administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your information against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, or alteration. Some of the safeguards we use to protect your information are firewalls and data encryption, and information access controls. If you know or have reason to believe that your account information has been lost, stolen, misappropriated, or otherwise compromised or in case of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of your account, please contact us at email@example.com.
For how long and where is my data stored?
Your personal information is subject to the laws of the United States. The servers and databases in which information may be stored may be located outside the country from which you accessed the Services and in a country where the data protection and other laws may differ from your country of residence. Your personal information may be disclosed in response to inquiries or requests from government authorities or to respond to judicial process in the countries in which we operate. You consent to any such cross-border transfer of your personal information.
What if I live outside of the United States?
Who do I contact if I have additional questions or concerns about this policy? How do I lodge complaints?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy practices, unsubscribing or the way we handle your personal information. To the extent you believe we have not addressed your concerns or otherwise choose to do so, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in the country where you reside and/or the United States. You may contact the US Federal Trade Commission regarding your concerns. For more information, please see https://www.ftc.gov/faq/consumer-protection/submit-consumer-complaint-ftc.
What are my California Privacy Rights?
If you are a California resident, you may request information about NTWRK’s disclosure of personal information to third-parties or affiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please submit a written request to the following email address specifying that you want a copy of NTWRK’s "California Privacy Rights" notice: legal@theNTWRK.com. Please include "Attn: California Privacy" in the subject line. We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or do not have complete information. Please allow up to 30 days for us to process your request. You may submit such a request once per year.
Non-affiliated third-parties are independent from NTWRK and if you wish to receive information about your disclosure choices or stop communications from such third-parties, please contact those non-affiliated third-parties directly.